The list of activities were perfectly described and Penny’s advice, which was so obviously from first hand experience, made sure we chose the activities/level that suited.
Our Activity Simple service is for families or small groups for whom peace of mind on their adventure holiday is non-negotiable.
You’ll benefit from our many years of research and experience which ensures that all our preferred instructors and guides are true professionals, properly qualified and insured in line with governing bodies.
You can be safe in the knowledge that our curated and trusted activity partners will give you the safest and most thrilling time on your adventure holiday in the Pyrenees.
How it works
Benefitting from our knowledge and experience couldn’t be simpler.
First, take a look at the huge range of adventure activities we can arrange for you.
We’ll then collect some essential information from you about your party and holiday plans and follow this up with a video call to discuss your requirements in detail.
We’ll ensure that your activity choices are;
- suitable for the age and level of experience of your party
- available for your holiday dates
- available without too long a drive from where you’re staying
Once we’ve finalised your choices we will;
- check availability with our activity partners
- make provisional bookings
- request your payment for our service
- confirm the activity reservations with our activity partners
- send you comprehensive details to enable you to enjoy your activities
What it costs
Whatever the size of your group, the price for our activity reservation service is the same.
- we book 3 activities – 87€
- we book 4 activities – 124€
- we book 5 activities – 149€
In addition to making your activity bookings we’ll also advise what equipment or clothing you’ll need, so you don’t have any nasty surprises when you turn up!
We’ll let the activity provider know about any particular issues such as your experience level, worries or concerns to ensure that you have the very best experience.